There are a lot of different gift guides that circulate around the holiday season – but I think my favorite gift guides are lifestyle. They combine a lot of great different genres and different products to add a little bit of luxe to your life in new ways. Check out my current favorite lifestyle products that are making my apartment just a little cozier.
1. Nixplay Iris Frame. I have never thought about getting a digital frame before, but when I tried the Nixplay Iris I immediately fell in love with it. I stayed up incredibly late for a work night going through my hard drive of photos to pick some to upload to this frame. It’s an incredibly smart piece of technology (you can update it from your iPhone) and it’s a gorgeous trip down nostalgia lane every time a new photo pops up. Until tomorrow at midnight, you can use XMAX2016 for 20% off!
2. Diptyque Roses Candle. Need I say more? Rose is one of my favorite scents, and the Diptyque candles are too chic to pass up.
3. Vinturi Essential Red Wine Aerator. In the past six months I’ve completed turned onto red wine. I used to stick to either champagne or a white of some sort, but my good friend has been chilling her red wine (red wine is drunk chilled in Europe) and that changed it for me. This aerator aerates the red wine as soon as it comes out of the bottle, so it can be enjoyed immediately – its also the perfect stocking stuffer!
4. Faux Fur Rug. I have two of these in my apartment and they’re incredible. I’d recommend them for anyone who just moved into a new apartment to help cozy up the place!
5. Monogram Travel Charger Case and Accessories Pouch. This is a chic leather pouch that holds all of your technology and accessories while you’re traveling (and it’s gorgeous) that also charges your tech! There couldn’t be a better travel accessory if you asked.