Makeup Bag Saks 5th Avenue / Lipstick Colourpop in “Magic Wand” / Mascara Maybelline Falsies / Powder MAC Studio Fix / Sponge Blotterazzi by Beauty Blender / Rollerball Perfume “Black” by Zara / Brush Retractable Kabuki Brush by Real Techniques
I don’t carry my makeup bag with me – shocking, I know! I have too much makeup to consistently carry around with me in one bag, so I’m not in the habit of packing a makeup bag every day. Any given day I’ll use at least 18-20 products (some big ones, including palettes) so I’ve stopped carrying a little pouch full of necessities. But recently, the summer heat has meant that I’m only getting oilier as the day goes on – so I’ve had to switch it up.
One of my favorite all time shows is Criminal Minds and all of those heroines have a go-bag. A “ready-to-go bag” to leave at any given moment. I kind of loved that theology – so now, I stuff my makeup bag a little bit differently. I don’t put in products that I use in the morning, rather, I’ve found a few key products that stay in my makeup bag all the time. A makeup go bag! That way, I just toss the already packed bag into whatever purse I’m carrying that day. My magic potion for the best makeup “go bag” is this:
– A neutral lipstick.
– A favorite mascara – preferably in darkest black.
– Powder foundation – for blotting or touch-ups.
– Blotting sponge – I switched to a blotting sponge instead of blotting papers, and not only is it more effective, but it’ll save you money in the long run.
– Rollerball perfume – I really like “Black” by Zara as a dupe for Valentino’s Uomo Assoluto and it’s much easier to carry around.
– a Kabuki brush – a Kabuki brush is the most universal, so you can apply any sort of powder or foundation. The Real Techniques one has a great cap that allows it to be super transportable.
People will always talk about Kim K, myself included, but she goes to BAT for her man and her family. Respect. https://t.co/8PfYBqsDioFollow
I've been listening to Enrique Iglesias for four days straight someone plz send helpFollow