If you’re going to be shopping for me this holiday season (which probably none of you will be), your best bet is to always go for a beauty gift guide. This year, instead of traditional best sellers, I wanted to pull together unique items – items that would be good for on-the-go, or are traditional classics a true beauty lover will die for. There’s even a few new or cult brands on the list!
1. The Go Comb ($13-$20) – This comb is the size of a credit card and I have mine actually tucked into my wallet! It’s perfect for anyone who is on-the-go, whether it’s going to the office or the gym.
2. Wayne Goss Anniversary Brush Set ($225) – I love Wayne Goss. He has the most realistic and achievable YouTube videos on the world wide web and the most professional brushes. If anyone can snag me this Anniversary Set… I’d appreciate it!
3. RCMA No-Color Powder ($12) – While maybe not flashy, this powder has been a makeup artist favorite for years. Surprise the beauty guru in your life with a cult MUA favorite!
4. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in ‘Kundalini Hustle’ ($18) – This new brand is popping up all over my feed. They have impeccable packaging and my new nail salon in the city is now a Smith & Cult salon – the color is always pure and opaque!
5. Oribe Travel Essentials Set ($98) – Another favorite for the lady on-the-run. This set provides you with everything you need to keep your hair looking stylish on the fly, with the best miniatures from Oribe.